Monday, August 25, 2014

Places I Enjoyed Visiting In Atlanta…(Psst!..This is not an Ad)

So,my family went down to Atlanta this summer for a few days..This would be my second time visiting, but this visit was particularly more fun and the weather was perfect. Below are some of the photos of places we visited. The Coca-cola place was the most fun for me(had so much fun,I forgot to take more photos)-I got to taste almost all the 60 coca-cola flavors (some yummy, some yucky). 


Downtown Atlanta-where all the fun is :)

Water Fountain At The Centennial Olympic Park.

CNN Headquarters.

The Stone Mountain-(The Confederate Memorial Carving).
You get a good work-out hiking the trail and climbing the mountain.There are other attractions there.

Most of the fun places here are within walking distance .
(John Pemberton was the inventor of the Coca-cola Beverage)

Main Lobby of the Coca-cola Place.

The Aquarium 

The tasting center at the Coca-cola place
(Where my taste buds got “confused”  after tasting more than 50 flavors…lol!)


The  Center for Civil & Human Rights is located to the left.(We didn’t get to visit)
The famous Emory University is somewhere behind the Ferris wheel :)

No comments: