Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Why guys find physical relationships easier than emotional relationships..….




So, the other day a friend shared the photo above with me on Whatsapp and the following conversation ensued:

Me:… Unfortunately, that is the story of most girls, oftentimes they end up giving the guy both-waist and heart.
Him:….The selfish and foolish ones doAs for me,I return the hearts untouched, since I didn’t order from them in the first place.. I’m not a thief..
Me: ...LolHow do you return them?please explain..
Him:Why take what I didn’t pay for or have need of..It will only lead to clutter and baggagedon’t give anything in return from your heart.Keep everything very physical and simple…
           Also, women have more estrogen running through their bodies...
Me:…..Meaning?!…
Him:Meaning, estrogen makes women give easily while testosterone makes men “take” without qualmsIt is a war between these 2 hormones…

In my opinion,it is not as simple as blaming the “selfishness” of men and the “naivety” of women on just the hormones. Although, I tend to agree with the logic that women are more of  “givers” than 'takers".....I also believe that women, more often than not, “ give” because they expect to “receive” in return, without asking for it...


No comments: