Saturday, September 27, 2014

Do It Afraid!(Joyce Meyer)





I attended the Joyce Meyer’s Love Life Conference this weekend in St Louis, at the Edward Jones Dome. It was my first time attending any of her conferences. This was a women’s conference and it was huge!  I mean there were about 12,000 women present from all over the world….It was beautiful!...
Anyway, below is the summary of the message she gave on the first night of the conference. I am at a point in my life where I’m beginning to find my “niche’, my passion,….what really fits me…..I am more willing to try new thing but I am apprehensive at the same time….I am wondering what if it takes me completely away from what I’m used to…Well,I guess, I will have to find out…:)

Step.Out. and Try.Out.

We are all afraid of making mistakes.
Sometimes it's hard letting go of old things.
If you make a mistake,it doesn't mean you are a mistake.
Be Determined!
Whatever you do ,let your endpoint not be for self gratification or applause.
Sometimes you will not find your “calling” if you are not willing to try a few things.-Don't be afraid to try new things.
However,"not one size should fit all".What works for someone else might not work for you.
Somethings are right for a season.
When you finally doing what's right for you,you'll know it,…..and people around you will notice,as well..and you might get judged and criticized...
The older you get,the more important it is to wear something that fits,as opposed to what is popular…..So don't fit yourself into what doesn't work for you.

No comments: