Friday, April 24, 2020

I'm Back!!!!




Hello, world!
I have missed this space!!
So glad to be back.
You see,after Google plus shut down last April, I couldn't access my blog because I connected it to Google plus.
However, a few days ago, I was pleasantly surprised to be able to access it. Yay!!

So, what have I been up to?
 Well, before the Covid-19 pandemic, I started a new job last summer, went back to school last fall, traveled to Puerto Rico for the first time, and "checked off" sending one of our children to Nigeria to school for one term. ..AND..Looking forward to life after the pandemic...

I hope you are all well and safe.
It is an understatement to say that it has been a challenging few months globally because of the Covid-19 pandemic.
But you know what? We will get through this together...stronger. * hugs *

No comments: